Bulk Emulsion Tanks
An Australian solution for Australian conditions, Boral bulk emulsion storage tanks have been developed specifically for industry to provide a durable, high-performance solution for safe storage of emulsion at your site. Boral tanks are fitted with thermostat-controlled adjustable heating and feature automatic product circulation. These functions will keep your emulsion at the perfect temperature and in the best condition for your projects all year.
- Centrifugal pumps that don’t shear the emulsion are used for pumping and circulation of the product.
- Quality stainless steel valves.
- An easy-to-use control panel with an emergency stop.
- 15-metre pendant pump switch for fingertip operation at the truck.
- Digital level gauge and alarm to prevent overfill.
- Australia-made using 6mm Australian steel.
- Seam-welded inside and out for strength and durability.
- 10-year tank warranty.
- Built to Australian Standards AS 1170 and AS 4100.
- Tanks are sandblasted and painted in long-lasting primer and UV-resistant industrial paint.
- Tested for quality and operation prior to leaving the manufacturing facility.
- Tank signage is supplied to indicate product type and Safe Fill Level.
- Installed by Boral’s expert team.
- Installation, operator manuals and training are included with purchase.
- Boral can deliver emulsion to your site
The tanks are available in sizes from 15,000 litres up to 45,000 litres.
Contact us for more information
Account Manager Asphalt
Mobile 0401 892 512