Envirocrete® Plus is a low-carbon concrete that matches the performance of standard concrete.
Lower embodied carbon concrete is achieved by replacing carbon intensive cement with supplementary cementitious materials that have lower carbon properties.
Despite the lower cement content, Envirocrete® Plus achieves great early-age strength and improves the products drying shrinkage characteristics through the inclusion of our patented ZEP® technology.
Envirocrete® Plus is suitable for post-tensioned applications, meeting the structural specification requirements of most projects.
- Civil works
- Industrial slabs
- Suitable for most post-tension applications (22MPa at 4/5 days, 25MPa at 5 days)
- Marine environments
Features & Benefits
- Lower carbon concrete
- Minimum 40% Portland cement replacement
- Suitable for Green Star projects
- Achieves good early- age strength
- 25% less shrinkages compared to standard lower carbon concrete
- Improved protection against chloride induced corrosion
- Improved sulphate and acid resistance
- Reduced expansion due to alkali aggregate reactivity