UltraPatch™ is a premium ready-to-use asphalt specifically designed for lasting repairs to both asphalt and concrete surfaces.
As the only Australian product using the internationally-renowned Macfix® technology, UltraPatch™ provides an immediate, all-weather solution for potholes and patches.
Application / Use
Suitable for use on concrete and asphalt surfaces for the repair of
- Core reinstatements
- Utility cuts
Wherever they may be required, such as:
- Residential siteworks
- School yards
Features & Benefits
UltraPatch™ is the only Australian product using Macfix® technology.
This internationally recognised formula provides the unique benefits of UltraPatch™.
- Long-term solution
- Suitable for use under spray-sealed and paved surfaces
- Store for up to two years
- Suitable for roads and footpaths
- Surface can be used immediately
- Easy to handle and apply
- Ready-to-use mixture
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
- No tack coat necessary
- Made in Australia
- Certified as Australian Made
- Manufactured and tested under stringent quality controlled conditions
- Available in a range of convenient volumes
- Available in 15kg bags, 20kg pails, one-tonne bulk bags and loose bulk
Video guide - how to use UltraPatch™
Or read our written instructions for use
- 20kg pail
- One-tonne bulk bag
- Loose bulk
Please call 1800 555 445 or email UltraPatch@boral.com.au to confirm which pack sizes are available in your location.
When transporting bulk UltraPatch™ only use water as the release agent. This can be recycled water or mains supply.
Use of release agents such as diesel and truck slips will damage the product. These agents will also lead to the material bonding to the truck body.
Enquire about UltraPatch™ today
To find out more about UltraPatch™ or place an order today please contact our specialist team on:
ph: 1800 555 445
Bulk orders of UltraPatch™ must be stored at our production facility for two days prior to shipping. Please consider this when placing bulk orders. Thank you.