High Durability (Marine, Acidic)
Durable concrete resists weathering, deterioriation or chemical attack while maintaining its structural properties. High durability concrete is designed to reduce water permeability, water sorptivity and chloride migration and to be sulphuric acid/sulphate resistant.
- Exposure to weak acids
- Exposure to Sulphates <600mg/litre
- Exposure to Sulphates 600-300mg/litre
- Exposure to Sulphates >3000mg/litre
- Construction - Mass Concrete
- Marine Environment - Submerged
- Marine Environment - Tidal/Splash Zone
- Marine Environment - Atmosphere
Significantly lower heat evolution, greater sulphate, chloride and salt water resistance.