Blue Circle® Uni Render is a pre-blended drymixed polymer modified cement rendering mix designed for use over new or old brick and block work, either internally or externally.
Blue Circle® Uni Render is designed to be used in thin layered applications (up to 10 mm) and provide a grey-coloured cement render finish which has excellent bonding properties, easy to apply, and help reduce cracking. Blue Circle® Uni-Render only requires the addition of water and oxide to colour.
Application / Use
- Ideal for rendering over brick or block walls. Note: smooth surface bricks are not ideal as they do not provide the best “keying” surface for bonding of renders
- Repairs to damaged concrete walls
- Rendering over existing concrete and brick/block walls to give texture to the wall
Features & Benefits
- DIY friendly, simply add water and mix
- Provides a trade quality rendering finish similar to that of normal bulk rendering mixes
- Suitable for both internal and external wall rendering
- Excellent bond strength, greater water resistance
- Can be trowel or bag finished
- Acrylic based renders help reduce cracking in rendered walls
Back to top