Through this activity, we will aim to:
- Explain what is meant by the embodied carbon content of a manufactured product.
- Explain why concrete is high in embodied carbon
- Explain how the embodied carbon of concrete can be reduced and how this could affect the performance of the concrete.
- Give an overview of the rating tools to assess the sustainability of a structure
- Provide examples of the industry response to reducing the embodied carbon of concrete
- Provide an overview of how a building can be carbon neutral
If you are interested in learning more about CPD training, please email us at email@example.com with your requirements.