Engineered Herringbone Parquetry™
Boral Engineered Herringbone Parquetry is supplied in the popular block parquetry style. Block Engineered Herringbone Parquetry can be laid in the herringbone pattern using contrasting coloured timbers to create depth in the design. Blocks of timber are manufactured and then laid individually to create the chosen pattern.
Features & Benefits
- Coated with a 10% UV cured acrylic matte and brushed for added texture
- The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows re-sanding and re-coating for a long service life
- Each board is end matched and tongue and grooved for a tight board-to-board fit and consistent finish
- The clear coating highlights the natural colour and timber finishes
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 670 x 134 x 14mm
- Standard & Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information
If you require any assistance with project specifying, samples or detailed information to suit your project, please contact our architectural team below.
QLD & NSW Northern Rivers - 07 3215 2200
NSW & ACT - 02 9735 5500
VIC & TAS - 03 9790 1790
SA & NT - 08 8243 1122
We also offer free CPD Presentations and Production Training Sessions. Ask the team for more information.