Solid Strip Flooring
Boral tongue and groove solid strip flooring is precision-milled, providing a wear layer that can be refinished many times over, providing a lifetime of enjoyment. It is manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Features & Benefits
- The profile consistency across the entire 19mm solid strip flooring range provides mixed board width design options and multi-directional board laying.
- The tongue and groove design includes a structural secret nail pocket designed to seat boards better.
- Blackbutt and Spotted Gum have a natural fire resistance. Their fire retarding properties, make them suitable for use in many bushfire prone areas under Australian Standard AS3959.
- 19mm solid strip flooring can handle foot traffic as soon as it is laid, allowing for other trades on the job before a final sanding and application of the finish.
- Solid hardwood floors are excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens.
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring.
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 63 x 19mm
- 85 x 19mm
- 130 x 19mm
- 180 x 20.5mm (Top Nail Only)
- Random Lengths up to 5400mm
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
- Standard and Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information