Premier Solid Flooring™
Boral tongue and groove solid strip flooring is precision-milled, providing a wear layer that can be refinished many times over, providing a lifetime of enjoyment. It is manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Features & Benefits
- The profile consistency across the entire 19mm solid strip flooring range provides mixed board width design options and multi-directional board laying.
- The tongue and groove design includes a structural secret nail pocket designed to seat boards better.
- Blackbutt and Spotted Gum have a natural fire resistance. Their fire retarding properties, make them suitable for use in many bushfire prone areas under Australian Standard AS3959.
- 19mm solid strip flooring can handle foot traffic as soon as it is laid, allowing for other trades on the job before a final sanding and application of the finish.
- Solid hardwood floors are excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens.
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring.
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 63 x 19mm
- 85 x 19mm
- 130 x 19mm
- 180 x 20.5mm (Top Nail Only)
- Random Lengths up to 5400mm
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
- Standard and Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information
If you require any assistance with project specifying, samples or detailed information to suit your project, please contact our architectural team below.
QLD & NSW Northern Rivers - 07 3215 2200
NSW & ACT - 02 9735 5500
VIC & TAS - 03 9790 1790
SA & NT - 08 8243 1122
We also offer free CPD Presentations and Production Training Sessions. Ask the team for more information.