Boral parquetry is supplied in the popular block parquetry style. Block parquetry can be laid in any pattern using contrasting coloured timbers to create depth in the design. Blocks of timber are manufactured and then laid individually to create the chosen pattern. There are many popular patterns in Boral block parquetry. Alternatively, custom patterns or feature blocks can be created.
Features & Benefits
- Parquetry is an extremely durable floor covering making it the perfect solution for heavy traffic areas such as halls, steps, entrance ways and even commercial interiors.
- Boral Parquetry can be laid down in countless patterns, limited only by the imagination.
- Should a small section be seriously damaged, it can be easily replaced. After years of wear the entire floor can be restored by sanding and refinishing.
- The natural insulation properties of timber lock out winter's cold and summer's heat.
- It is an excellent option for allergy sufferers because timber floors do not harbour dust mites and other allergens.
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 260 x 65mm
- 600 x 120mm
- Natural (May be available upon request)
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information