Overlay Solid Strip Flooring
Boral Overlay solid strip flooring has been designed for those who love the style and warmth of a solid timber floor, but don’t have the traditional bearers and joists subfloor structure. Boral Overlay is designed to be glued down directly over concrete (80mm width only), existing timber, plywood or particle board.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for installing in ground floor renovations over a concrete slab or second storey refurbishments where carpet has been removed and subfloor is still in place
- Same depth of wear (top layer thickness) as traditional 19mm flooring. This allows for a number of refinishes over the lifetime of the floor
- Excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens
- A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 80 x 14mm
- 130 x 14mm
- 180 x 14mm
- Random Lengths up to 3600mm
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
- Standard and Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information
If you require any assistance with project specifying, samples or detailed information to suit your project, please contact our architectural team below.
QLD & NSW Northern Rivers - 07 3215 2200
NSW & ACT - 02 9735 5500
VIC & TAS - 03 9790 1790
SA & NT - 08 8243 1122
We also offer free CPD Presentations and Production Training Sessions. Ask the team for more information.