Engineered Hardwood Flooring
The beauty of solid timber flooring, engineered to perfection. Boral Engineered Flooring brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique Australian hardwood timber species. Boral Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows resanding and recoating for a long service life
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing
- Can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood see the Boral Engineered Flooring Installation Guide
- The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish
- Can be walked on within hours of installation
- Ideal for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as it does not harbour dust or allergens
- Office Buildings
- Internal walkways
Profile & Dimensions
- 134 x 14mm
- 186 x 14mm
- Include up to 1,820mm for 134mm and 2,200mm for 186mm, including a maximum of four short boards per box ranging from 600mm to 1,200mm
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
- Standard and Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information
An advantage of a beautiful Boral Engineered Floor is that it is easy to keep clean. However, regular maintenance will ensure a lifetime of beauty so keep the following care and maintenance tips in mind.
- For daily cleaning, use dry methods such as vacuuming and sweeping. To remove stubborn dirt, use a well-rung mop and a pH neutral cleaner.
- Do not clean timber floors with a steam mop.
- Place doormats at entrances, non-slip rugs in high-wear areas and protective pads under furniture legs.
- Do not use abrasive brushes, steel wool, soap detergents or ammonia based cleaners.
- Take care when moving appliances and furniture by placing them on a sturdy mat to slide into position.
If you require any assistance with project specifying, samples or detailed information to suit your project, please contact our architectural team below.
QLD & NSW Northern Rivers - 07 3215 2200
NSW & ACT - 02 9735 5500
VIC & TAS - 03 9790 1790
SA & NT - 08 8243 1122
We also offer free CPD Presentations and Production Training Sessions. Ask the team for more information.