A hardwood timber deck provides a way to enhance any home, garden, commercial or retail property. Timber decking creates a comfortable, attractive and flexible feature that can be added to any kind of flat, sloping, wet or even waterside site.
Features & Benefits
- Decking can be used to complement internal flooring and form a natural flow from indoors to outdoors
- Hardwoods are easy to stain to complement an outdoor colour scheme or can be left raw to create a natural, weathered look
- Durable hardwood timber decking is a natural product and can be refinished to its original state with little fuss
- Seasoned to ensure optimum hardness, stability and long service life
- A timber deck is built over the natural lie of the land so it will not interfere with drainage
Commercial & Marine Decking
- Pedestrian and light vehicle bridges
- Loading docks
Profile & Dimensions
- 64 x 19mm
- 86 x 19mm
- 130 x 19mm
- 90 x 22mm
- 134 x 22mm
- 135 x 32mm
- 1200mm - 5700mm
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all sizes and grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
- Standard & Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information
If you require any assistance with project specifying, samples or detailed information to suit your project, please contact our architectural team below.
QLD & NSW Northern Rivers - 07 3215 2200
NSW & ACT - 02 9735 5500
VIC & TAS - 03 9790 1790
SA & NT - 08 8243 1122
We also offer free CPD Presentations and Production Training Sessions. Ask the team for more information.