V-Joint Lining Board
Boral's Australian hardwood Lining Board provides an attractive and economical way to line the interior of both new and old buildings. It offers design freedom, ease of handling, a range of products and the natural beauty of Australian timber species.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions
- Can be used in bush-fire prone areas up to BAL 29 (dependant on species natural fire resistance, such as Blackbutt)
- Design flexibility for internal applications
- Flexible and resilient to the stresses of foundation and natural seismic movements
- Light weight requiring smaller footings
- Provides a long-lasting and durable internal surface
- Some hardwood cladding species, such as Blackbutt, are naturally termite resistant
- Decorative interior wall lining
- Lightweight building structures
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
Profile & Dimensions
Profile Size - 80mm x 12mm
Board Lengths - Random length packs. Lengths 1200mm and greater.
- Standard & Better
Visit the Timber Grading page for further information
- Dressed, Seasoned (Kiln Dried)
Boral Hardwood timber Lining Board comes Pre-oiled, highlighting the timbers natural features.
The long term performance of Lining Board is dependent on regular and effective maintenance. The frequency of maintenance will depend on the type of finish and the degree of exposure to sunlight and the elements. Recoating and any further preparations should be carried out in accordance with the finish manufacturer’s specifications.
Please call 1800 818 317 for further care and maintenance information
If you require any assistance with project specifying, samples or detailed information to suit your project, please contact our architectural team below.
QLD & NSW Northern Rivers - 07 3215 2200
NSW & ACT - 02 9735 5500
VIC & TAS - 03 9790 1790
SA & NT - 08 8243 1122
We also offer free CPD Presentations and Production Training Sessions. Ask the team for more information.