Pozzoment is a versatile alternative to General Purpose Cement and consists of a blend of 75 per cent cement and 25 per cent fly ash.
Application / Use
- Can replace General Purpose Portland Cement in most situations with some mix design adjustments.
- Suitable for use in concrete, mortars and grouts.
- Suitable for applications where chemical attack is not a predicted risk.
Features & Benefits
- An alternative for General Purpose Cement and can replace it in most applications. Some adjustment to mix designs will be necessary
- A general purpose blended cement complying with AS 3972, type GB
- Manufactured by grinding portland cement clinker and fly ash
Back to top