Uni Render is a pre-blended drymixed polymer modified cement rendering mix designed for use over new or old brick and block work, either internally or externally.
Uni Render is designed to be used in thin layered applications (up to 10 mm) and provide a grey-coloured cement render finish which has excellent bonding properties, easy to apply, and help reduce cracking. Uni-Render only requires the addition of water and oxide to colour.
Application / Use
- Ideal for rendering over brick or block walls. Note: smooth surface bricks are not ideal as they do not provide the best “keying” surface for bonding of renders
- Repairs to damaged concrete walls
- Rendering over existing concrete and brick/block walls to give texture to the wall
Features & Benefits
- DIY friendly, simply add water and mix
- Provides a trade quality rendering finish similar to that of normal bulk rendering mixes
- Suitable for both internal and external wall rendering
- Excellent bond strength, greater water resistance
- Can be trowel or bag finished
- Acrylic based renders help reduce cracking in rendered walls
Back to top