Quick Set Concrete Mix
Quick Set Concrete is a proportioned blend of dry aggregate, graded sands, cement and set accelerating additives to give a concrete mix suitable for all general concreting applications where fast setting characteristics are required.
The product must be mixed like normal concrete to allow complete mixing of the ingredients and yield a fast setting, good strength mix.
Application / Use
- Water use is critical. Warmer water will accelerate the setting time, whilst colder water can be used to slow down the setting (suitable for hotter months)
- Ideal product for setting logs, clothes hoists, letterboxes, park benches, fencing posts
- Also repairs to concrete pathways etc where downtime is minimal
Features & Benefits
- User friendly, just add water and mix
- Can be mixed placed and finished like normal concrete
- Be aware of much faster setting time than normal concrete
- Little downtime and good compressive strength at an early age
- Premixed bags
- 20 kg