Boral Cement's dry graded sands are produced from high purity quartz ensuring a hard, durable particle for use as an inert filler in cement and epoxy resin systems.
Our dry graded sands and gravels are ideally suited for use as inert cement fillers in dry packaged products such as construction grouts, renders, repair mortars, tile adhesives and shortcrete blends as well as topping and bedding mixes. Utilising some of our complete range of grades enables the ability to build the required sand grading to suit any application while maintaining performance and optimising the cement binder content to reduce costs. Available in 20kg, bulk bag and pneumatic bulk tanker delivery.
Epoxy resin systems
Our dry graded sands and gravels are ideally suited for use as inert fillers in epoxy resin flooring and repair systems, resin based waterproofing systems and textured paint coatings, as well as line marking applications.
- Bulk fill aggregates - Coarse graded sand and gravel are ideally suited for use as bulk fill aggregate for deep fill applications to optimise your resin/binder content and reduce associated costs.
- Screed mix sands - Various blends of different grades are commonly used as fillers for resin screed mixes to optimise performance and reduce binder costs.
- Coving mix sands - A variety of grades can be blended to produce a high performing coving mix that will hold resin and "sit up" when blended correctly, creating a seamless floor for occupational health and safety applications.
- Non-slip broadcast sands - Our sands are uniformly graded and when broadcast over the surface of a wet resin coating will achieve a non-slip surface for vehicle or foot traffic. Broadcast sands can also be used to create a "scratch coat" to aid bonding in preparation for a coating mix.
- Texture coatings - Several grades of our sands can be utilised in paint-based texture mixes to create a course or fine texture as desired.
- 20kg bags
- Bulk bags