NSW Design Forum Lucky Door Prize T&Cs
1. This is a game of chance. The winner will be chosen at random.
2. The Promoter is Boral Masonry Limited, North Sydney NSW 2060, ABN 13 000 223 718 (the “Promoter”).
3. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Boral Masonry Limited ABN 13 000 223 718) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
4. To enter, entrant must have registered to attend the NSW Design Forum on the 11th October 2018. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Boral Masonry Limited ABN 13 000 223 718).
7. The winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
9. The prizes are non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
11. The major prize includes 1 x $300 Allure Travel Voucher (RRP $300 inc GST). Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
13. Promotion commences 10am, 11th October 2018. Entries close 12.00pm, 11th October 2018.
14. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Boral Masonry Limited ABN 13 000 223 718) may use the entrant’s name and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotion marketing and publicity purposes.
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
18. The winner be drawn at the Event on 11th October 2018.
19. The winner will be notified in person at the event. Prize will be awarded at the event on the 11th October 2018.
20. The winner must be present at the time of the draw. If the winner is not present, another entrant will be chosen at random.
21. All entrants who attend the event, consent to have their contact details (first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number only) released to the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion to receive ongoing marketing material and correspondence from the Promoter (Boral Masonry Limited ABN 13 000 223 718).