Designer Ceramic Tiles NSW Upgrade Promotion
Terms & Conditions
Ceramic Upgrade-Builders Program – New South Wales
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (“Terms and Conditions”). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Boral Montoro Limited, North Sydney NSW 2060, ABN 13 000 223 718 (the “Promoter”). Entry in the Boral Roofing NSW Ceramic Upgrade-Builders Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to selected builders who use Boral roof tiles (“Builders”).
3. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Boral Montoro Limited ABN 13 000 223 718) are ineligible to enter the promotion, as are their immediate families.
4. To be eligible, the builder and staff must be located in NSW and have agreed to take part in the promotion and the names of eligible employees have been advised..
5. The promotion is run on the basis that:
- The builder has agreed to take part of the promotion
- Eligible builder employees have pre-registered their details
- Incentive 1: Movie Tickets
o The eligible builder employee must complete a short questionnaire correctly
and submit the online form via the Boral website
o If all four questions are answered correctly, the builder employee will receive
a RRP $50 Event Cinema voucher
o Maximum 1 entry per person
o Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Incentive 2: $200 Eftpos Card
o The eligible builder employee must upgrade their customer to ceramic roof
o If the builder employee successfully upgrades a customer to ceramic roof tiles
and an order is confirmed with Boral Roofing for the ceramic roof tiles, they
will receive a $200 eftpos card.
o Maximum 1 eftpos card per customer upgrade/contract
o Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
6. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Boral Montoro Limited ABN 13 000 223 718).
7. Participants of the promotion must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
9. The incentives are non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the promotion for an item of equal value at their discretion.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
12. This Promotion commences on 1st August 2017 at 12.01am and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on 31st December 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Boral accepts no liability for any error, omission, incomplete, incorrect, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft,
destruction or alteration of any entries.
15. The information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Boral Montoro Limited ABN 13 000 223 718) may use the entrant’s name and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotion marketing and publicity purposes.
17. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post code only) released to the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion to receive ongoing marketing material and correspondence from the Promoter (Boral Montoro Limited ABN 13 000 223 718).