Boral Decorative Summer Terms & Conditions
BORAL DECORATIVE SUMMER 2018-2019 CAMPAIGN
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the ‘Boral Decorative Summer’ Promotion (the “Promotion”) forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. The Promoter is Boral Construction Materials ABN 11004 496 940 of Level 3, 3/40 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060 (“the Promoter”).
3. Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid. Participation in the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promotion is open to Queensland residents that are property owners aged 18 years and over (Entrant).
5. Employees of Boral and its related bodies corporate and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this Competition.
6. Total Prize pool consists of four (4) monthly prepaid EFTPOS cards to the value of $1,000.00 (inc. GST) each to be awarded once per month in January 2019, February 2019, March 2019 & April 2019 and one grand prize of one (1) $5,000 (inc. GST) prepaid EFTPOS card to be awarded in May 2019 to the most creative of the four (4) previously awarded monthly prizewinners.
7. All four (4) of the monthly winners from the minor monthly prize of $1000 (inc. GST) EFTPOS card will go into the draw for the major prize of the one (1) $5,000 (inc. GST) Prepaid EFTPOS card. No other entrants into the competitor will be eligible for the major prize.
8. This Promotion commences on Monday 17th December 2018 at 12.01am and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 26th April 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
9. To enter into the Promotion, Entrants must complete the following steps, to be in the draw for Boral Prepaid EFTPOS monthly minor prizes or major prize (“Prize”):
a) Entrants must purchase and install Boral Concrete between 1st December 2018 and 15th April 2019.
b) Entrants must publish a photo of their Boral Concrete installation on their Instagram Account and tag @BoralAustralia as well as hashtag #BoralDecorativeSummer. The photo must be publicly visible OR email the photo of their Boral Decorative Concrete renovation to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their best contact details. Posts/emailed photos must be uploaded/received no later than 11.59pm on 15th April 2019.
c) Entrants must retain Proof of Purchase of their Boral Decorative Concrete and present to Boral Ltd for verification.
10. This Promotion is a game of skill. Entries will be judged by a panel of Boral employees, based on the criteria of creativity and innovation.
11. By entering this competition, any entrant irrevocably assigns all intellectual property rights in the entry to the Promoter. No royalty or other compensation will be payable by the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant’s name and works submitted pursuant to the Competition for any commercial purpose, including promotion marketing and publicity purposes.
12. Entrants may enter this competition as many times as they like. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries must be of unique Boral Queensland Decorative Concrete (Coloured concrete/exposed concrete/polished concrete) installations. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the order is processed by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the Entrant.
13. The minor monthly prizes will be assessed on the first working day of the following month at 10am at Boral Ltd, 251 Salmon St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. The major prize will be assessed and announced Monday 29th May 2019 10am at Boral Ltd, 251 Salmon St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
14. All four (4) winning entrants must arrange a date for Boral Ltd to professionally photograph the winning Boral Concrete installation, within 3 months of the draw in order to claim the prize. This image will be the intellectual property of the Promoter and no royalty or other compensation will be payable by the Promoter. Boral may contact other Entrants for permission to photograph their Boral Concrete installations in the future.
15. Eligible decorative concrete orders must be paid for and scheduled for delivery within the promotional period (1 December 2018 – 15 April 2019).
16. The winning Entrants will be notified by phone on the day of the draw each month. The names and suburbs of the winning Entrants may be published on the Boral website www.boral.com.au on the week of each draw, pending validation of the Entrant’s proof of purchase.
17. If the Prizes are not claimed within one month of the draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on Thurs 30th May 2019 at 3pm at Boral Ltd, 251 Salmon St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
18. A Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and any unused portion will be forfeited. Where a Prize in unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter accepts no liability for any error, omission, incomplete, incorrect, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or alteration of any entries. Entrants that use more than one Instagram account or alias may be disqualified.
20. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this promotion if any event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the security, fairness, or integrity of the Promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any Entrant who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of the Promotion.
21. This Competition is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or associated with Instagram.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter,its related bodies corporate (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and Facebook Inc. and its respective subsidiaries are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; telephone or data costs; or use of a Prize.
23. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter, and its related bodies corporate may use Entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate have the right to publish, archive, electronically store, duplicate or record all entries without fee or restriction.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.