Through this activity, we will aim to:
- Explain what is meant by the embodied carbon content of a manufactured product.
- Explain why concrete is high in embodied carbon
- Explain how the embodied carbon of concrete can be reduced and how this could affect the performance of the concrete.
- Give an overview of the rating tools to assess the sustainability of a structure
- Provide examples of the industry response to reducing the embodied carbon of concrete
- Provide an overview of how a building can be carbon neutral
If you would like us to provide you with this training please call our Technical Sales Manager, Chris Jones on 0401893484 or register via the form on this page.