Boral Landscape Designer Competition 2018 - 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry into the Boral Landscape Designer Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
- Entry is open to all Australian residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia who are aged 16 years or older at time of entry.
- The Promoter is Boral Masonry Ltd, 3/40 Mount Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, ABN 13 000 223 718 (the "Promoter").
- Employees of Boral and its related bodies corporate are their immediate families are ineligible to enter this Competition.
- The Competition commences 9:00 AM on the 10th of December 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM on the 8th of March 2019 Australian Eastern Daylight time (AEDT).
- To participate in the Competition entrants must take a screenshot of Boral products that have been installed virtually using the Landscape Designer Application. Please note, the screenshot must be taken by pressing the camera icon in the app toolbar. Screenshots taken using a device's built-in screenshot function will be deemed invalid. To be eligible for entry, screenshots must:
- be the entrants own original work.
- not be manipulated by editing software or effects.
- not include any third party intellectual property.
- not contain material that is obscene, defamatory or that infringes the right of any person involved.
- have the approval of any person or persons featuring in the image.
Participants can enter via Facebook or Instagram, however there is only one winner chosen from the pool of Facebook and Instagram entries combined. Depending on the platform, they will be required to:
- Send us a message on Facebook, include your screenshot and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win the competition. Once these requirements have been met, the entry will be deemed successful. Boral recommends that all participants like the Boral Facebook page to keep updated with competition announcements and updates.
- Send us a message on Instagram, include your screenshot and tell us in 25 words or less why you want to win the competition. Once these requirements have been met, the entry will be deemed successful. Boral recommends that all participants follow the Boral Instagram page to keep updated with competition announcements and updates.
Note: if you post on Facebook or Instagram using mobile data, rates may apply. The Promoter is in no way responsible for this data usage.
- No purchase is necessary for participation in this Competition.
- This is a game of skill. Chance will play no part in selecting the winners. Each entry will be individually judged on creativity and uniqueness. The judge's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange delivery of the prize. The delivery address must be within Australia, in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland or South Australia. The Promoter will incur the cost of delivery.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
- By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Facebook, Inc. and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Boral Landscape Desinger Competition or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an individual may submit. The Promoter does however, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to ignore and entry that is deemed not significantly different from another entry by the same individual or that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comment, post or competition entry that violates the Terms and Conditions.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 PM on the 8th of March 2019.
- The winner will be contacted on the 13th of March 2019 by the Promoter.
- The winner's screenshot may be posted to Boral's Facebook and Instagram pages once the Competition has ended.
- By entering this competition, any entrant irrevocably assigns all intellectual property rights in the entry to the Promoter. No royalty or other compensation will be payable by the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant's name and works submitted pursuant to the Competition for any commercial purposes, including promotion marketing and publicity purposes.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the prize remains unclaimed by the 15th of March 2019, the prize will be allocated to the next contestant who best meets the judging criteria.
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $1,469 (Inc. GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in prize values between now and the prize redemption date.
- The prize is both a 6th generation Apple iPad (32GB WiFi, colour will be selected at random), and a discount of up to $1,000 (Inc. GST) in the form of a one-time, single use promotional code on any order on the Boral Landscaping Online Store. The promotional code is applied during the checkout process and can only be used once, with any remaining value forfeited if not used.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition as necessary, due to circumstances out of its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any element of the prize for a different prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, delay or damage that may occur during the delivery of the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify that statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising of, or in connection with the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Boral, the Boral logo and "Build Something Great" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Boral Limited or one of its subsidiaries.