Why Choose Cultured Stone?
Around for 50 years in the US market, Boral has introduced Cultured Stone® to Australia. Cultured Stone® is a manufactured stone cladding product that has qualities of traditional stone but with significant added benefits.
- With nine distinct ranges and a diverse palette of colours, there are numerous options for shape, size, colour and texture
- Each unit of Cultured Stone® is cast in natural stone moulds and meticulously hand coloured to achieve the depth, complexity of colour, pattern and unique texture of stone.
- A multitude of moulds means roughly 70m2 will be installed before a repeat mould is identified.
- Corner pieces are available for all Cultured Stone products enhancing the look of stone and avoiding unsightly gaps or unfinished ends.
- Versatile in its use, Cultured Stone® works in harmony with other building materials such as brick, timber and glass.
- Through clever engineering, Cultured Stone® weighs much less than natural stone so it can be easier to lift and install on a wide range of surfaces.
- Boral's quality control measures and choice of raw materials ensure that professionally installed Cultured Stone® will stand up to Australia’s tough climate. It is designed to last, maintaining its beauty and strength for many years.*
- Once installed, Cultured Stone® cladding is low maintenance. Most applications don’t require painting, coating and sealing after installation.**
- In all Cultured Stone® products, there is a minimum of 54% recycled content.*
>Find a Reseller
* 50 year warranty. Refer to the full warranty available at the time of supply.
** See Technical Information Guide for applications prone to smoke, soot, dirt or water splashing.
† Based on test results of the products in the USA by Underwriters Laboratories October 2010.