Boral is committed to working closely with suppliers who share our commitment to safety, sustainability, quality, innovation and efficiency.
Conditions of Supply
These conditions of supply apply to purchase orders issued by Boral
Contractor Information Pack (Updated - September 2015)
The Boral Contractor Information Pack aims to provide contractors with an overview of some of the requirements relevant when doing business with Boral. This includes key health and safety requirements that contractors are expected to comply with to assist Boral to deliver a zero harm workplace.
- > Contractor Information Pack (PDF - 91Kb)
- > Boral’s Health and Safety Policy [POL-OHS-001] (PDF - 38Kb)
- > Contractor Work Details Form [HSEQ-2-05-F04] (PDF - 63Kb)
- > Prohibited Plant & Equipment [HSEQ-5-01-A02] (PDF - 119Kb)
- > Safety Absolutes [BCC 12916_7/14] (PDF - 438Kb)
- > Take 5 Guide (PDF - 232Kb)
- > Take 5 Pad (PDF - 86Kb)
- > SWMS Template (PDF - 66Kb)
- > SWMS Template (for construction projects) (PDF - 86Kb)
- > Contractor Non-Conformance Report [HSEQ-2-05-F05] (PDF-22Kb)
- > Boral Invoice Standards (PDF - 42Kb)